Bat’z #3 is a double-woven area rug made by hand on a traditional foot loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool. Woven in 12 different pieces on a foot loom, the rug was then braided, sewn by hand, cleaned, and labeled. Black and white checkers are your ticket to an effortlessly curated home.
The word ‘Bat’z’ comes from the first of the 20 signs of the Mayan calendar. Bat’z stands for thread. The thread of time. The thread of destiny.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous traditions to create beautiful and functional products.
• small handwoven wool area rug
• material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool
• natural color of wool / undyed
• color: off white & black or dark brown
• weaving technique: foot loom
• size: 85cm width x 140cm length
• handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
• designed by Hanne De Wyngaert in Belgium
• bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label
• because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension
1 in stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Returns +
Worldwide shipping: 35€
If you are delivered outside the European Union, please note that our goods may be subject to import duties and taxes at your own charge. QUE ONDA VOS cannot be held responsible for customs clearance.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from www.queondavos.eu, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to QUE ONDA VOS. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
We accept returns 7 days after delivery. Returned products must not have been washed or used. For more info email us at: email@example.com