Pelu Blanco #4
Pre-order now and we will deliver to you within 8 to 12 weeks!
Pelu Blanco #4 is a small natural, un-dyed two textured design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local Guatemalan sheep)
- Color: off white, natural color of wool
- Weaving technique: foot-loom / flat weave & hand knotted
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
1 available for pre-ordering
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Returns +
Worldwide shipping: 35€
If you are delivered outside the European Union, please note that our goods may be subject to import duties and taxes at your own charge. QUE ONDA VOS cannot be held responsible for customs clearance.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from www.queondavos.eu, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to QUE ONDA VOS. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
We accept returns 7 days after delivery. Returned products must not have been washed or used. For more info email us at: email@example.com