€375.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
Bat’z is the first of the 20 signs of the Mayan calendar. B’atz ‘is the thread. The thread of time. The thread of destiny. History is woven over time.
Bat’z is a small area rug is woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colors: off white, natural colors of wool
- Weaving technique: foot-loom / flatweave
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
4th picture by ©Graanmarkt13
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.