This black, white and grey designed rug with splashes of bordeaux and indigo is woven by hand on a foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
The eye catching design, inspired by the landscapes adorned in the highlands of Guatemala, makes it the perfect versatile statement piece in any home.
- material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- natural color of wool & natural dye
- colors: black or dark brown, off white, grey, bordeaux, indigo
- weaving technique: foot loom
- size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- handmade in Guatemala
- bio cotton Que Onda Vos label
- because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
2 in stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.
Shipping & Returns +
Worldwide shipping: 35€
If you are delivered outside the European Union, please note that our goods may be subject to import duties and taxes at your own charge. QUE ONDA VOS cannot be held responsible for customs clearance.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from www.queondavos.eu, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to QUE ONDA VOS. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
We accept returns 7 days after delivery. Returned products must not have been washed or used. For more info email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org