€550.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
Coral is a symbol of modesty, wisdom, and happiness.
This off-white designed rug with splashes of green, brown, soft pink, black, red, and indigo is woven by hand on a foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- colors: black or dark brown, off white, grey, red, indigo, soft pink, beige, brown, green
- weaving technique: foot-loom / hand-knotted
- size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- handmade in Guatemala
- bio cotton Que Onda Vos label
- because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.