Pre-order now and we will produce and deliver to you within 8 to 10 weeks.
The ‘Laberinto Grey’ rug is a small grey & off-white area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Natural color of wool
- Colours: soft grey, off white
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade by Mayan weavers in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- All products are entirely made by hand, so they may have a slight difference in colour tone, design and dimension.
No longer available for pre-ordering
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.