€500.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
Pelu Paula is a small natural, un-dyed two textured design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Pelu Paula is named after my grandmother, who thought me to love without judgement.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colors: off white, black or dark brown, grey, natural color of wool
- Weaving technique: foot-loom / flat weave & hand knotted
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.