€350.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
A small off white blanket woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of our blankets are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Natural color of wool
- Colours: off white
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 145cm width x 160cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.