€299.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
A small deep indigo and white area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Casual and contemporary, this design is like having the ocean right in your home.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colours: indigo (after dye), off white
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 80cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.