€950.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
Mirador #1 is a large area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool. Inspired by the hike to the mirador of the volcano Santiaguito in Guatemala. This lava dome complex is still active and one of the most beautiful in Guatemala. It is about 13 km from our QOV office in Xela.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colors: off white, mustard & black or dark brown
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 160cm width x 210cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.