€750.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
A large deep indigo area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Like having the ocean at your feet, this is a bold yet sophisticated addition to any room.
All of our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colour: off white, indigo
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 160cm width x 210cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: email@example.com.