Placemats Wood / Set of 6
€240.00 (Out of stock - Coming soon)
A set of brown placemats woven by hand on a traditional backstrap loom from 100% hand-spun cotton, blend in perfectly as the foundation for any table setting.
All of our placemats are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- set of 6 handwoven placemats ‘buen provecho’
- Material: 100% hand-spun cotton
- Colour: brown
- Weaving technique: Backstrap loom
- Size: 35cm width x 48cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Out of stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.