Pacutama Bag * Bordado
This is a single tote bag, one side in leather and the other in woven cotton. It has one main compartment and a small zipper bag to put away your wallet, keys and phone.
- material: 100% handwoven cotton brown with embroidery
- material: Brown leather
- material: Brown leather shoulder strap, 100% handwoven cotton brown shoulder strap
- material: Golden metal closure
- lining: 100% handwoven viscose black – white stripes
- weaving technique: Backstrap loom
- Height 38cm x Width 31cm x Depth 6cm
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
1 in stock
For more info about orders, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Returns +
Worldwide shipping: 35€
If you are delivered outside the European Union, please note that our goods may be subject to import duties and taxes at your own charge. QUE ONDA VOS cannot be held responsible for customs clearance.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from www.queondavos.eu, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to QUE ONDA VOS. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
We accept returns 7 days after delivery. Returned products must not have been washed or used. For more info email us at: email@example.com